Droid DNA update

DS1331

May 25, 2013
Visit site
HTC has this morning released its unaudited revenue figures for November 2013, showing that it brought in NT$15.47 billion ($523 million) in the last month. That's a 3.18 percent increase on October's revenue

Q10, HTC One, Nexus 7, Moto X

DS1331

May 25, 2013
Visit site
I wouldn't say Dead man Walking, are they the same as last year no but the companies not dead by any means

Q10, HTC One, Nexus 7, Moto X

donsmith1964

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
HTC may or may not survive but we know that the almighty Verizon will. HTC has surely given them the software. It's the same update they put on the "butterfly". Verizon just has to decide to send it out or not send it out. They must intend to or there wouldn't be a web page about it - that also proves they have the software. When is a different story.

1dtbrown

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
Your Smartphone is only as Smart as you are

Is it true though? Verizon is releasing OTA update for Droid DNA sense 5 and android 4.2.2 tomorrow?. Read this on a android page

1dtbrown

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
I am hoping it is, I think this will be fun for awhile as others have said. Having Said that, its cool to finally see where android has gone for myself along with sense 5. I hope this update fixes some of the issues some have experienced.

MERRY CHRISTMAS:thumbup:

Your Smartphone is only as Smart as you are

jsting76

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
That link takes me to that very small update that we had a few months ago, the one that was like 2-5 mb and only offered TalkBack functionality.
Hmm strange. I see Sense 5 plus this:

ISSUES RESOLVED
1 2 3 4
DROID DNA
• Picasa albums not showing in the gallery
• Improvements to Bluetooth? performance
• Enhanced Navigation Performance
• Fixed to remember the default settings on the device
• Talk back feature improvements
• Fixed a problem that could cause the device to not display the Voicemail indicators
• Enhanced BUA+ contacts
• New and improved design for recent app display
• Fixed a problem that was causing “Reset to default APN” functionality to not select the default APN (VZWINTERNET)
• Fixed a problem that was causing HULU+ application to display green screen on the device after the user connects
HDMI cable
• Improvements for long duration video recordings using native camera
• Fixed a problem that was causing battery to drain while the phone was powered down in certain conditions
• Fixed a problem that was causing BUA+ Contact to sync with the server even after the backup option was unchecked
• Fixed a problem that was causing *611 (Global Customer Care) to not get translated correctly when roaming on TELUS
network in Canada
• Improved Wi-Fi performance
• Enhanced Wi-Fi: pop-up timer increased from 30 minutes to 12 hours

luke31

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
Hmm strange. I see Sense 5 plus this:

ISSUES RESOLVED
1 2 3 4
DROID DNA
• Picasa albums not showing in the gallery
• Improvements to Bluetooth? performance
• Enhanced Navigation Performance
• Fixed to remember the default settings on the device
• Talk back feature improvements
• Fixed a problem that could cause the device to not display the Voicemail indicators
• Enhanced BUA+ contacts
• New and improved design for recent app display
• Fixed a problem that was causing “Reset to default APN” functionality to not select the default APN (VZWINTERNET)
• Fixed a problem that was causing HULU+ application to display green screen on the device after the user connects
HDMI cable
• Improvements for long duration video recordings using native camera
• Fixed a problem that was causing battery to drain while the phone was powered down in certain conditions
• Fixed a problem that was causing BUA+ Contact to sync with the server even after the backup option was unchecked
• Fixed a problem that was causing *611 (Global Customer Care) to not get translated correctly when roaming on TELUS
network in Canada
• Improved Wi-Fi performance
• Enhanced Wi-Fi: pop-up timer increased from 30 minutes to 12 hours

Wow, that's extensive. Should be an amazing update in many ways, I'm already mashing my Check Update button. That PDF still leads me to the old update, strange.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol