Droid DNA update

bellken

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
updated, still 4.1.1. and sense 4+

A small update - prep update - some apps updated, then, check for new software and it is downloading now!

law2010

Feb 17, 2013
Visit site
The update is only 14mb, probably some pre-update that gets the phone ready for Sense?

I did the 14MB update and immediately checked after the update and now the half gig update is there. It is rolling out right now. I will see if I can attach a screenshot from my phone.

law2010

Feb 17, 2013
Visit site
When you all are downloading the huge update, is it giving you a percentage of how far along it is or just a scrolling blue line? I want to make sure the courthouse Wifi is not blocking the download.

Posted via Android Central App

jobjohnny

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
When you all are downloading the huge update, is it giving you a percentage of how far along it is or just a scrolling blue line? I want to make sure the courthouse Wifi is not blocking the download.

I had both the percentage and scrolling blue line.

1dtb

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I am glad there has been a admission that the voice mail notification was broken and will be fixed! That was my big pet peeve

law2010

Feb 17, 2013
Visit site
You guys are lucky. My download failed and now I can't get the phone to check for the update again. I restarted the phone twice and no luck.

bellken

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
download completed, then, it took a little while before I got prompted to install now or later. It is updating now.