PSA - Before updating to 4.2.2, re-enable the default HTC Calendar app if you've disabled it

paulmike3

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
The default HTC calendar app stopped syncing for me a few months back, so I disabled it through the app settings, and downloaded the Google Calendar from the Play Store, which I have been using without issue.

Updated to 4.2.2 today and wanted to see if the default calendar would start syncing again. Lo and behold, it's still disabled and there is no longer an option to re-enable.

Anyone do anything similiarly stupid or have any suggestions (other than a factory reset)?

1kwDecq.jpg h4iI26N.jpg

law2010

Feb 17, 2013
Visit site
The default HTC calendar app stopped syncing for me a few months back, so I disabled it through the app settings, and downloaded the Google Calendar from the Play Store, which I have been using without issue.

Updated to 4.2.2 today and wanted to see if the default calendar would start syncing again. Lo and behold, it's still disabled and there is no longer an option to re-enable.

Anyone do anything similiarly stupid or have any suggestions (other than a factory reset)?

View attachment 95575 View attachment 95576

No suggestions other than noting that the Google Calendar is better anyway.

donsmith1964

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
I have the same situation. But since I use business calendar it isn't an issue. Google calendar syncs back 12 months.

Sent from my Droid DNA using Tapatalk 4

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463