Preformer19

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
It's there. I believe that you need to have more than 1 'gallery' to activate it.

Before I did a factory reset after downloading the new firmware, I saw that my multiple galleries from different days put on a slideshow effect. To my knowledge, this is HTC Zoe, what you guys are talking about.

KSDroid01

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
It's there. I believe that you need to have more than 1 'gallery' to activate it.

Before I did a factory reset after downloading the new firmware, I saw that my multiple galleries from different days put on a slideshow effect. To my knowledge, this is HTC Zoe, what you guys are talking about.

I have an HTC One in addition to my DNA, and I don't believe Zoes were implemented in the DNA version of Sense 5. Zoes involve a special camera mode the records a 3-second video every time you take a photo. The software then stitches stills and videos into a short video with music and effects. I can't find the Zoe mode on my newly updated DNA.

Sent from my Highly Technically Capable DNA

paulmike3

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
The Zoe implementation on the DNA is found by sorting the gallery by event (top left corner). It creates 30 second montages with effects and music (including video snippets)

No 3 second Zoes that I can find.

Posted via Android Central App