Strange Problem Updating?
So here is the story. I received the smaller update today, and everything updated successfully. Upon rebooting the phone, I was prompted to download the other update, the 500+ mb one with Sense 5. I downloaded it successfully, the phone reboot to install, and during the installation, it cuts off and goes to a red triangle with an exclamation mark (the stock recovery). I never rooted, ROM'd, unlocked the bootloader, etc.I did a Factory Reset from recovery, wiped the Cache, and tried to download and install the update again. The same thing keeps happening. I really don't want to have to return this phone to VZW, as I don't want another CLNR. Please, does anybody have any advice? Thanks!Sony Xperia Z1s
Nexus 7 2012 (16GB)
- 12-07-2013, 07:31 PM #2
- 12-07-2013, 10:33 PM #3
Re: Strange Problem Updating?
The funniest (not to me) is this DNA update brings it to the same system as my Galaxy S 3.
This DNA is less than a month old because her original Droid Inc 2 finally crashed and the closest they could send is a CLNR DNA and again in a month she has samd Android version as I do
- By Anttl462 in forum Google Nexus 7 (2013) Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 01-17-2014, 09:57 AM
- By slave in forum Nexus 5 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 12-07-2013, 07:04 PM
- By TechTinker in forum Moto XReplies: 5Last Post: 12-07-2013, 08:01 AM
- By mastrK13 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 2Last Post: 12-06-2013, 10:42 PM
- By poots1101 in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 3Last Post: 12-06-2013, 08:47 PM