Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Default Re: After Update questions

I have abandoned the HTC messenger, and have started using Google Hangout SMS. Be sure to go into Play Store and check for a Hangouts app update. It's not perfect, but it is 100% better than the HTC service now (after the Sense 5 update). The Hangouts app has a few problems with MMS messages (sending/receiving), but simple SMS is pretty flawless and very snappy on reaction times.

I grabbed Textra to replace the stock messaging app, and it's absolutely night and day. Way, way, way faster and more intuitive in loading/viewing conversations (that is to say, it actually loads them correctly).
    Legalized Drug Dealer

Go sms pro is a really good texting app.
    KsilverFlagger likes this.

I have to use Textra because the stock SMS closes on me while typing a text message. I have also tried Google Hangouts and it does the same thing.

Global Posts
    30 Global Posts

on a positive I have noticed that the DNA charges much quicker and no longer get the slow charging icon when charging in the car. I can actually have it plugged in to charge in car and run Waze or other program that keeps screen on and it will still charge to 100% (obviously depending on how discharged it was and how long my drive is).
    KsilverFlagger likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by viking View Post
    on a positive I have noticed that the DNA charges much quicker and no longer get the slow charging icon when charging in the car. I can actually have it plugged in to charge in car and run Waze or other program that keeps screen on and it will still charge to 100% (obviously depending on how discharged it was and how long my drive is).
    I have noticed the same thing, and let me tell you I am thrilled!!!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12