- 12-12-2013, 01:44 PM #2
- 25 Posts
- 12-12-2013, 09:26 PM #4
- 25 Posts
Re: Google wallet on the Droid DNA
Google has updated the wallet since I last looked. You can now add a bank account. Which is a step in the effort to finally institute tap and pay.
When you see NFC in the settings of the wallet app then we will be close to tap and pay.
Start looking and asking your retailers if they accept tap and pay. I
Tap and pay does not work at all in the Google wallet app as it is today. You can enter your barcoded rewards cards only so that particular retailer can track your purchases.
And it appears you can link your debt card to a Google card or send money to someone you know via a email link. I will give you my email address if u want to try that, please.
Merry Christmas everyone!
Your Smartphone is only as Smart as you are
Last edited by 1dtbrown; 12-12-2013 at 10:13 PM.
- 12-13-2013, 08:14 AM #5
- 98 Posts
- By Scott7217 in forum Moto GReplies: 20Last Post: 12-18-2013, 12:16 AM
- By robinhood75 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 12-15-2013, 01:16 PM
- By andres vicuna in forum IntroductionsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-12-2013, 07:07 PM
- By Lady LiLa in forum HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 12-11-2013, 11:32 PM
- By terryh215 in forum Other US CarriersReplies: 0Last Post: 12-11-2013, 06:36 PM