- 1 Posts
Droid DNA Original Photo Editing Software
I absolutely loved the original Droid DNA Photo Editing software, I thought it was perfect. However with the new update, the photo editing has changed as well. This new editor is pretty lame, doesn't let you make nearly as many adjustments, and lacks in overall abilities. Does anyone know how to get the old photo editor back, or what app is equivalent to that? Thanks!
- 01-07-2014, 04:39 PM #2
- 6 Posts
Re: Droid DNA Original Photo Editing Software
Bump... second that. I used it all the time to correct white balance, saturation and contrast on low-light photos. Now it's all about face correction. Fix that ugly mug!
Have tried Camera ZOOM FX and Camera 360 Ultimate, but wasn't a very big fan of the interfaces and focus on cheesy effects and filters.
- 01-07-2014, 05:49 PM #3
- 1,288 Posts
- 01-08-2014, 09:44 AM #4
- By aqsartin in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 5Last Post: 01-03-2014, 10:02 PM
- By Flashheatmvp3 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 01-02-2014, 06:40 PM
- By siris4285 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 2Last Post: 01-02-2014, 01:35 PM
- By fotyc in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 01-02-2014, 12:23 PM
- By Ryan Clement in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 0Last Post: 01-02-2014, 07:48 AM