- 13 Posts
DNA running extremely slow
Started yesterday afternoon. At first I thought I was in a poor service area but I'm having issues at home now too. The touchscreen is slow to respond, taking 10+ seconds to register, apps are taking just as long to open. I've rebooted a few times with no change. I haven't installed any apps recently that may be causing an issue. I was close to my 16gb limit so I went through and deleted a bunch of apps I don't use and photos, still no change.
I'd like to avoid a factory reset because I don't want to go through and set everything back up like how I have it now but if that's my last option I'll do it. Also if I'm going to do a factory reset I may as well root.
I want my fast phone back!
- 01-06-2014, 06:37 PM #2
- 01-06-2014, 07:22 PM #4
- 01-06-2014, 11:31 PM #5
- 1,421 Posts
Re: DNA running extremely slow
You could also try downloading Clean Master from the store. Click on Junk Files and click on Clean Junk. Then go back and click on Memory Boost and hit the Boost button. I don't know for certain that it's as thorough as going into recovery and clearing system cache, but I THINK it is.
- By Chris Stice in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 01-06-2014, 09:23 PM
- By 1812dave in forum Bionic Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 01-06-2014, 07:06 PM
- By isabel95 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 11Last Post: 01-06-2014, 06:30 PM
- By Oleyeller in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-06-2014, 02:31 PM
- By Shady Dawg in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-06-2014, 01:36 PM