Problems With Full Screen Ads?
I'm new to AC (this being my first actual post) and I'm here to ask if anyone else gets full screen ads on their phones. I've run a bunch of virus scans and nothing seems to come up, and I've uninstalled nearly every app that I think could've been the source of the problem (even GO SMS). I'll post a screenshot as an example of what I'm seeing every hour or two. Thanks for any help.
- 01-07-2014, 10:27 PM #2
- 1,291 Posts
Re: Problems With Full Screen Ads?
Try installing Air Push Detector. It should be able to tell you which app is generating the ads. When the prompt pops up telling you that you don't need the app, just click "It doesn't work" to force it to run.
Sent from my HTC6435LVW using AC Forums mobile app
- 01-08-2014, 12:18 AM #4
- 01-08-2014, 07:28 PM #5
- 01-09-2014, 03:37 PM #7
- By Derek Schomer in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 01-09-2014, 07:48 AM
- By Stuart Jackson in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 01-08-2014, 11:58 AM
- By robbielyn in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 2Last Post: 01-08-2014, 05:21 AM
- By inexco in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-07-2014, 08:20 PM
- By pmaisonet in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 01-07-2014, 05:23 PM