- 2 Posts
Missing E Drive
I'm not a computer guy, my girlfriend bought me the HTC Droid DNA for christmas due manly to the fact that I had distroyed the screen finally on my HTC Incredible 2. The phone was purchased from the manager of a verizon store on the side. He had already rooted the phone, S-off, and was running Viper DNA. I being as snoopy as I am unwittedly down loaded a sweeper that completely wiped my E: driver from my phone. I can boot into boot loader and TWIC v188.8.131.52 is currently on my phone. I am learning a lot trying to figure this out but would very much like to learn while using my phone. Can anyone please help a novice fix this problem.
- 01-26-2014, 10:21 AM #2
Re: Missing E Drive
Welcome to the forums.
I can't offer much help as I am unfamiliar with HTC devices. But:
Can you reboot into recovery and perhaps restore the backup that may be there?
- By Suzanne Campbell19 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 4Last Post: 02-24-2014, 05:43 PM
- By Stefan Vuckovic in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 02-10-2014, 11:21 AM
- By cobra617 in forum LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 02-01-2014, 09:39 PM
- By GoDevil_in_M38 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 3Last Post: 01-24-2014, 04:12 PM
- By Mortsa in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 01-23-2014, 08:42 AM