Can I do this with My Backup Pro?
I want to do a hard reset (battery has been a bit crappy and phone is a bit sluggish). I have My Backup Pro and I want to use it to back everything up...settings, home screen, sms, app icon positions etc. There are 2 choices, backup to SD card and online. We obviously don't have an SD card on our phones and I don't want to use their online backup. My questions is, can I back it up on the phone's hard drive, transfer the saved file to my PC, and after the reset, transfer the file back onto my phone so My Backup Pro can restore all my settings and apps?
- 01-31-2014, 02:18 PM #2
- 01-31-2014, 04:41 PM #4
Re: Can I do this with My Backup Pro?
That should work. To be safe, I would sync all your contacts with Google, and pull any file you need to your PC.
Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app
- 01-31-2014, 08:20 PM #6
- 01-31-2014, 09:10 PM #8
- 01-31-2014, 10:28 PM #9
- By someguy01234 in forum Moto XReplies: 7Last Post: 02-12-2014, 04:53 PM
- By tollertwins in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 2Last Post: 02-03-2014, 09:29 PM
- By aspenedelen in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 14Last Post: 02-01-2014, 12:56 PM
- By Maged Samuel in forum LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 02-01-2014, 09:00 AM
- By thischarmingman in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 01-31-2014, 03:31 PM