Can I do this with My Backup Pro?
I want to do a hard reset (battery has been a bit crappy and phone is a bit sluggish). I have My Backup Pro and I want to use it to back everything up...settings, home screen, sms, app icon positions etc. There are 2 choices, backup to SD card and online. We obviously don't have an SD card on our phones and I don't want to use their online backup. My questions is, can I back it up on the phone's hard drive, transfer the saved file to my PC, and after the reset, transfer the file back onto my phone so My Backup Pro can restore all my settings and apps?
- 01-31-2014, 02:18 PM #2
- 01-31-2014, 04:41 PM #4
- 01-31-2014, 08:20 PM #6
- 01-31-2014, 09:10 PM #8
- 01-31-2014, 10:28 PM #9
- 09-20-2014, 09:10 PM #10
- 2 Posts
Re: Can I do this with My Backup Pro?
Same problem :
MyBackup "home shortcut: failed: provider not supported. " galaxy 5
I am installing the backup from a galaxy s4 to aaBn s5.
I did the cloud backup.
I got the error "home shortcut: failed: provider not supported. "
When I try to import the home screen to the phone, all the rest worked.
Now the problem is that the home shortcuts are vital for me, they are many and I really want them back.
Could anyone help me?
I was searching in the faq of MyBackup but I didn't find answers.
How to use Nova?
Can I use it if I. Didn't install it in the old phone? (cause it is already hard resetted).
Thaks a lot, this is a great community!
- By aspenedelen in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 22Last Post: 03-26-2014, 03:26 PM
- By someguy01234 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 7Last Post: 02-12-2014, 04:53 PM
- By tollertwins in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 2Last Post: 02-03-2014, 09:29 PM
- By Maged Samuel in forum LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 02-01-2014, 09:00 AM
- By thischarmingman in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 01-31-2014, 03:31 PM