- 234 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Pandora & DNA
I play Pandora all day at work. There are times that it will just pause mid-song and never start back up. Other times, it'll pause for a few minutes and then resume. This only happens on my DNA. If I play Pandora on my Nexus 7, it plays without pause until I turn it off. I've uninstalled Pandora, cleared data/cache, restarted the phone, and nothing seems to help. I've emailed Pandora, and they don't have a solution either.
I'm just curious if anyone else uses Pandora, and if anyone has experienced the same thing. At this point, I think it's particular to the phone, since the N7 plays just fine.
- 03-05-2014, 10:31 PM #2
- By dctokyo in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-04-2014, 04:34 AM
- By Jeepwx03 in forum International CarriersReplies: 1Last Post: 03-01-2014, 09:56 AM
- By Jeepwx03 in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 1Last Post: 02-27-2014, 09:24 PM
- By yankswinagain in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 0Last Post: 02-18-2014, 01:12 PM
- By nycmob79 in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 0Last Post: 01-28-2014, 04:03 PM