Fraggle79

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
I have been thinking of getting one of the Fitbit products but I'm concerned about it being compatible.
I know most if not all operate through Bluetooth which can be finicky.

Anyone have success getting one of their current products to work well with Droid DNA ?

fingercuffs

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I have the Fitbit One and it does not sync with my DNA. You will get the following message, "There are known issues with Bluetooth 4.0 sync on your Android device."

I am running stock 4.2.2 and Sense 5.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

DarkBeer

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
You need Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) in order to sync with a Fitbit. This is available in ROMs based on 4.3 or above. I have a Fitbit Force and it syncs very well with the NuSense One Max ROM that I'm running that is 4.3 based. It also worked on a 4.3 based Cyanogenmod ROM that I ran for awhile.

Fraggle79

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
You need Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) in order to sync with a Fitbit. This is available in ROMs based on 4.3 or above. I have a Fitbit Force and it syncs very well with the NuSense One Max ROM that I'm running that is 4.3 based. It also worked on a 4.3 based Cyanogenmod ROM that I ran for awhile.

I'm hoping maybe the official 4.3 release coming out soon may fix this as well then. If not then I may look at finally using a ROM on the DNA.

camolito

May 11, 2011
Visit site
The update is to 4.4.2, and yes my Fitbit one does sync to the phone about every 15 minutes. I don't notice any excess drain of battery on the phone or the fitbit.

hannsoft

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Ok, anybody have any advice on how to get the DNA to pair with a Flex? I scan for devices, see the Flex listed, tap it to pair. I see "pairing" appear briefly under the name and then it disappears ...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phantom3SE