Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Warranty replacement

My phone hardware has been acting up lately, specifically the microphone and the battery is pretty much shot and since it is internal and non user replaceable I'm assuming it is covered under the warranty...either way there are other hardware failures, but my question is if I call in for an extended warranty replacement am o going to get another DNA back? It's been eol for almost a year but I have all the accessories for it and am not really looking for a different phone. Has anyone had to replace one recently and know if they give you a DNA back.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

Default Re: Warranty replacement

Only way you would know is to call in. Stock varies from time to time. A few months ago I got a warranty replacement rezound which is about a year older than the dna

dpham00, Android Central Moderator
    Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro

Default Re: Warranty replacement

I'm supposed to have a certified like new replacement delivered Tuesday. Mine started getting hot while charging (120 f) and my battery life decreased greatly after I started having the overheating issues. I spoke with tec support about 3 hours ago it ships tomorrow via overnight delivery. I'm glad they still had them, like you I'm still very happy with my DNA even though I'm upgrade eligible.

I don't care what kind of phone you have, that's not how I judge someone's worth or intelligence.