Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default HTC Apps app

My phone has been draining battery very quickly.. does anyone know what the HTC apps app is? Every time I open it it's constantly syncing trying to find something.. I'm thinking this constant syncing may be killing my battery but I can't figure out how to disable it. Anyone know how?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using AC Forums mobile app
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: HTC Apps app

Is anyone else having a problem with HTC apps app constantly syncing?

Could it be Blink Feed? Make sure you only have it set to Auto Update only on Wifi.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

I was thinking it might have something to do with Sense but it's this app every time I open it it says updating and the blue circle just keeps showing as syncing I can't disable it because the app although listed in my app drawer isn't listed in app manager

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HTC Apps app-1398902528982.jpg   HTC Apps app-1398902547525.jpg  

I just hide the HTC app. The HTC app appears to be some sort of folder/container for HTC apps, of which, none are for our device. I do not think it is the source of your battery drain. Check your location settings to make the Mode - Battery saving.

HTC app is a system app so you need to root your phone to remove it it is a part of sense I do believe

Posted via Android Central App
    He who stands on toilet is high on pot