Battery degradation - what are you doing?
It's been almost a year and a half since I first got my DNA, and of course battery life is waning. What are people doing about this? Portable external chargers? (Any favorites?) Hacking into the phone to replace the battery? Something else? Any great suggestions for better battery life are appreciated.
- 05-04-2014, 09:15 PM #2
- 05-06-2014, 12:14 AM #3
- 13 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: Battery degradation - what are you doing?
It might not necessarily be battery degradation, you could just be using your phone more heavily and notice that the battery is very small.
I've had the phone since Jan 2013 and the battery is still the same. Have not noticed any significant changes
Posted via Android Central App
- 05-06-2014, 12:38 AM #4
- By ranpkri55 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 17Last Post: 09-09-2016, 04:26 PM
- By ahawkua in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 10Last Post: 05-01-2014, 06:54 PM
- By Marc-Andre Dore in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 2Last Post: 05-01-2014, 12:11 AM
- By thericebox in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 04-30-2014, 02:18 PM
- By Omer San Gabriel in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 04-30-2014, 02:16 PM