Backup Assistant Plus Error

BIslander

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
Post KitKat, I get an error message saying Backup Assistant Plus cannot sync contacts, error code 36. This happens when the routine runs on the schedule overnight and when I run it manually. There's a thread at the Verizon forums with others having the same problem since KitKat, but no response from Verizon there. Anyone else having this problem or know of a fix?

hannsoft

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Post KitKat, I get an error message saying Backup Assistant Plus cannot sync contacts, error code 36. This happens when the routine runs on the schedule overnight and when I run it manually. There's a thread at the Verizon forums with others having the same problem since KitKat, but no response from Verizon there. Anyone else having this problem or know of a fix?

Don't know the fix, but am having the problem. I even have problems pre-kitkat, though, with "unable to backup" notifications coming all the time.

pompy

May 15, 2014
Visit site

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech