Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Backup Assistant Plus Error

Post KitKat, I get an error message saying Backup Assistant Plus cannot sync contacts, error code 36. This happens when the routine runs on the schedule overnight and when I run it manually. There's a thread at the Verizon forums with others having the same problem since KitKat, but no response from Verizon there. Anyone else having this problem or know of a fix?

Default Re: Backup Assistant Plus Error

Quote Originally Posted by BIslander View Post
    Post KitKat, I get an error message saying Backup Assistant Plus cannot sync contacts, error code 36. This happens when the routine runs on the schedule overnight and when I run it manually. There's a thread at the Verizon forums with others having the same problem since KitKat, but no response from Verizon there. Anyone else having this problem or know of a fix?
    Don't know the fix, but am having the problem. I even have problems pre-kitkat, though, with "unable to backup" notifications coming all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by BIslander View Post
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

This problem has gone away. No idea why, though. It started when it did the update and then cleared up on its own several days later.