Update for 9/25 who got it and when

1dtbrown

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
It will probably be next week, I would not expect anything over the weekend. I am not expecting any earth shaking goodies but who knows they were somewhat vague about performance upgrades .

As long as they keep keeping the DNA running smoothly it makes me a happy repeat customer.

Really most of the better quality phones will preform commands a lot faster than the systems they are currently running on so HTC keep me tuned up so we can fly.

dnafog

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
Update happened this morning with my SO driving 30 miles to Covington, WA to see if it worked while tower hopping.
Updated fine.
No issues so far. I like the concept of continuing support for older devices. For the cost it should be expected.
:cool:

1dtbrown

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
No problems here,

I noticed a new calendar look. I wonder if this is a prelude to Android L. I can only hope, I remember getting prepped for 4.2 with a small update first.

Did anyone catch how big a file this was. It took about 6 minutes to download.

TrajDroid

May 16, 2012
Visit site
Downloaded last night installed this morning. Now my phone is even more laggy. The wait for my LG G3 cant come soon enough..Im over HTC and phones that only work smooth for a year...

Jason_A

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
No problems here,

I noticed a new calendar look. I wonder if this is a prelude to Android L. I can only hope, I remember getting prepped for 4.2 with a small update first.

Did anyone catch how big a file this was. It took about 6 minutes to download.

What are you seeing in the calendar that looks different? Mine seems the same.

Posted via Android Central App

rantain

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
I got the update and my phone runs slower at times. Oh well, at least they are still updating an old phone.

Posted via Android Central App

hannsoft

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Personally, I'd rather have no updates then updates that screw things up, as is HTC's tendency.

Ah well. This phone is so messed up right now it couldn't get worse, so I might as well install.

Sent from my HTC Droid DNA using Tapatalk

bigmatt503

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
My wife's dna got her update on 9/29 here on the west coast (Portland Oregon).
And no big difference that I aee5

Sent from my rooted galaxy s5 using Tapatalk pro

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad