Saying good bye to my DNA

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Man, has it been an enjoyable two years. The DNA brought me to android central, taught me a lot about electronics, smartphones in general, and the android ecosystem. It introduced me to customization, rooting and roming, and expanding the use of a cell phone. On the 10th, I will be saying good bye to this phone and buying what is likely to be a subpar and midrange device. I've let go of my Verizon contract and will be purchasing the Sharp aquos Crystal on sprints prepaid network. I'm sure I'll make the best of it though. The DNA was an excellent first flagship for me and I'm sad to see it failing. I'll catch you all in a different adventure 😘

Posted via the Android Central App

eve6er69

Trusted Member
Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
Well that's a downgrade in service but I'm sure we will be seeing you around here looking at all the new shiny phones. Haha

Either way poke your head in and say hi once in a awhile and enjoy your new device.

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
In certain areas, maybe. But in Tucson Sprint is actually pretty decent. I'm going to try to keep coming around for sure :)

Posted via the Android Central App

Imnutsnj

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
Good morning Jennifer, why not just put your DNA on AT&T prepaid, that's what I did with the one I have. Works great too!

Posted via the Android Central App with my HTC DROID DNA running GPE 5.1

Nick94928

Apr 4, 2013
Visit site
@lmnutsnj please note her comment..."The DNA was an excellent first flagship for me and I'm sad to see it failing."
She is moving to the Sharp due to her DNA failing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol