09-07-2011 08:20 PM
129 ... 456
tools
    I am still to get Gingerbread. I have managed to root using AlphaRevX (now Revolutionary Revolutionary which seems to be a collaboration between the unrevoked and alpharevx groups). As per some posts AlphaRevX (I guess the new avatar as well) updates the version no. of HBOOT so an OTA does not lose you the root either.

Waiting for my OTA or some site which gives the file.
    08-01-2011 04:23 AM
    Since the first DINC just landed GB 2.3.4 does anyone know if DINC2 will be receiving the same (minor) update? It seems almost natural given the front facing camera in regards to Google Video Chat.
    09-07-2011 12:19 PM
    Since the first DINC just landed GB 2.3.4 does anyone know if DINC2 will be receiving the same (minor) update? It seems almost natural given the front facing camera in regards to Google Video Chat.
    It sure would be nice...
    09-07-2011 01:03 PM
    I am still to get Gingerbread. I have managed to root using AlphaRevX (now Revolutionary Revolutionary which seems to be a collaboration between the unrevoked and alpharevx groups). As per some posts AlphaRevX (I guess the new avatar as well) updates the version no. of HBOOT so an OTA does not lose you the root either.

Waiting for my OTA or some site which gives the file.
    Just get the RUU here, then root GB with Revolutionary?
    09-07-2011 08:20 PM
129 ... 456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD