Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
Like Tree2Likes

Global Posts
    6 Global Posts

Default Re: Gingerbread coming to Incredible 2

I am still to get Gingerbread. I have managed to root using AlphaRevX (now Revolutionary which seems to be a collaboration between the unrevoked and alpharevx groups). As per some posts AlphaRevX (I guess the new avatar as well) updates the version no. of HBOOT so an OTA does not lose you the root either.

Waiting for my OTA or some site which gives the file.

Since the first DINC just landed GB 2.3.4 does anyone know if DINC2 will be receiving the same (minor) update? It seems almost natural given the front facing camera in regards to Google Video Chat.

Global Posts
    409 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gatorboi352 View Post
    Since the first DINC just landed GB 2.3.4 does anyone know if DINC2 will be receiving the same (minor) update? It seems almost natural given the front facing camera in regards to Google Video Chat.
    It sure would be nice...

ROM
    CM7, Liberty, CM7

Quote Originally Posted by sgiitk View Post
    I am still to get Gingerbread. I have managed to root using AlphaRevX (now Revolutionary which seems to be a collaboration between the unrevoked and alpharevx groups). As per some posts AlphaRevX (I guess the new avatar as well) updates the version no. of HBOOT so an OTA does not lose you the root either.

Waiting for my OTA or some site which gives the file.
    , then root GB with Revolutionary?
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456