Gingerbread coming to Incredible 2

skyboxer

May 11, 2011
Visit site
I am worried that gb will kill the chance of getting s-off any time soon. The main reason I want to root is being able to do screen shots from the device. Bloat only bother me because it exists. Launcher pro lets me hide the shortcuts.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

PhiPsi32

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I had no signal at home after activating DI2. I slipped on the shell case, and the signal strength came up to -95db. It's weak, but it works. The battery drains very quickly which I attribute to the weak signal. I will certainly post an update if this changes with OS upgrade.

hachiroku13954

May 13, 2011
Visit site
I heard some people are getting the update. But I don't know if the source is real or not. Wait till the afternoon since this update is like 150MB or something.

bill-e

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
How do you get the update, will you see it waiting for you if you click on "software" or is there something else you need to do?

Thanks
Bill

wabyrd

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I've checked a few times and it says no update available for both of my DINC2s. I've looked online and I haven't seen where others are getting it either.

Oh well, maybe tomorrow.

wabyrd

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
If you've listened to a few AC podcasts, then you should know it doesn't roll out by geographical region....

baycruisers

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
If you've listened to a few AC podcasts, then you should know it doesn't roll out by geographical region....

I think it's done alphabetically and by height. :D

But seriously, has the date of the update been formally confirmed? You know how we in the Android community thrive on rumor and tiny bits of information.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol