Gingerbread coming to Incredible 2

skyboxer

May 11, 2011
Visit site
Is the gps better? Mine was horrible on the stock rom, and is amazing in cm7. Hoping its good for everyone now

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk

bohannjn

Dec 17, 2009
Visit site
Is the gps better? Mine was horrible on the stock rom, and is amazing in cm7. Hoping its good for everyone now

Can't say, because I never had any problems with GPS other than the North/South compass issue. The compass problem is resolved for me.

skyboxer

May 11, 2011
Visit site
Can't say, because I never had any problems with GPS other than the North/South compass issue. The compass problem is resolved for me.

Yeah my compass is fixed too. I might have to try that star gazing app again.

wabyrd

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Less than impressed with the HTC Gingerbread update. I have a Droid X that was also recently updated to GB. I guess I expected some sort of update to Sense like Moto did with Blur. Oh well...I'm happy my DINC2 doesn't have all the bugs my X has. That's why I'm shipping out my X to eBay today...

valorian

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
Less than impressed with the HTC Gingerbread update. I have a Droid X that was also recently updated to GB. I guess I expected some sort of update to Sense like Moto did with Blur. Oh well...I'm happy my DINC2 doesn't have all the bugs my X has. That's why I'm shipping out my X to eBay today...

I agree here. I was hoping HTC would have added some Sense updates too. Otherwise, I like it so far. It does seem to be a tad bit faster.

I'm not sure if I like the way the People app works now. It puts your Google+ contact right at the top and I have not found a way to remove it. All I want in my People are the ones I call, email or text. You can also now add you Facebook and Twitter contact to you peoples list now.

Tarpit_Carnivore

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
I agree here. I was hoping HTC would have added some Sense updates too. Otherwise, I like it so far. It does seem to be a tad bit faster.

I'm not sure if I like the way the People app works now. It puts your Google+ contact right at the top and I have not found a way to remove it. All I want in my People are the ones I call, email or text. You can also now add you Facebook and Twitter contact to you peoples list now.

I'm fairly certain People has always worked by integrating all syncing services.

DougieFresh-sr20ve

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
SOMEBODY HELP!!! I have s-off on my Inc 2 and updated to the GB from Verizon, now my phone wont reboot....its stops loading with notification symbol above the little blue droid guy!!!!

PhiPsi32

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
You should get a push notification when the update is available, certainly by tomorrow. Otherwise, go to Settings---->Software Update---->Check New

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11