Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    6,356 Global Posts
    ROM
    NOS M7 Sense 5.0

Default Let's see your pictures taken by your Dinc 2

Let's see them

Global Posts
    276 Global Posts

Default Re: Let's see your pictures taken by your Dinc 2

Pics of my R1 with "High Contrast"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Let's see your pictures taken by your Dinc 2-imag0025-1-1.jpg   Let's see your pictures taken by your Dinc 2-imag0027-1.jpg   Let's see your pictures taken by your Dinc 2-imag0026-1.jpg   Let's see your pictures taken by your Dinc 2-imag0065-1.jpg  
    Lionfish Apps

ROM
    Stock

Here's my cat, haha

http://i.imgur.com/D6D1d.jpg
    Android Guru

Global Posts
    850 Global Posts
    ROM
    Android 4.1.1 Jelly Belly

Clouds in the eastern sky at dusk Naples, FL 7/15/2011
    Android Guru

Global Posts
    850 Global Posts
    ROM

Turned around facing west
    Android Guru

Global Posts
    850 Global Posts
    ROM

North Collier Regional Park
    Android Guru

Global Posts
    850 Global Posts
    ROM

Wal-Mart Supercenter

Global Posts
    1 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM7 2.3.7

Quote Originally Posted by blz2 View Post
    Pics of my R1 with "High Contrast"
    Wow, nice shots. You say with "High Contrast"...is that done on the phone or in PS? Using stock camera app?

Montana and Vegas.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Let's see your pictures taken by your Dinc 2-imag0083.jpg   Let's see your pictures taken by your Dinc 2-imag0128.jpg   Let's see your pictures taken by your Dinc 2-imag0137.jpg   Let's see your pictures taken by your Dinc 2-imag0169.jpg   Let's see your pictures taken by your Dinc 2-imag0171.jpg  

Global Posts
    276 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TimG View Post
    Wow, nice shots. You say with "High Contrast"...is that done on the phone or in PS? Using stock camera app?
    Yep, stock camera app. Then I used the stock edit effect High Contrast.

Here are a few images, the Santa Ana one was actually taken through a window on the train.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Let's see your pictures taken by your Dinc 2-imag0002.jpg   Let's see your pictures taken by your Dinc 2-imag0034.jpg   Let's see your pictures taken by your Dinc 2-imag0035.jpg  
    Thanked by:

Here's a couple that I took from a concert the other weekend. Mine look like they came out horrible compared to everyone else on here. At first I thought it was because it was dark, but Giant Bubble Guy has a dark shot from Vegas that looks really clean. What could the issue be? I have the resolution set to 8mp.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Let's see your pictures taken by your Dinc 2-img_20110710_204642.jpg   Let's see your pictures taken by your Dinc 2-img_20110710_205913.jpg   Let's see your pictures taken by your Dinc 2-img_20110710_212145.jpg  
    Android Guru

Global Posts
    850 Global Posts
    ROM

Hold still when your taking pics? Maybe just an idea..

I was perfectly still. The pictures don't look blurry, they look more grainy than anything.

Low light level is still a very weak point on phones

Quote Originally Posted by RTNDO128 View Post
    Here's a couple that I took from a concert the other weekend. Mine look like they came out horrible compared to everyone else on here. At first I thought it was because it was dark, but Giant Bubble Guy has a dark shot from Vegas that looks really clean. What could the issue be? I have the resolution set to 8mp.
    I took a couple of shots of the Eiffel tower. The first was underexposed. I used the touch to focus (which seems to also set the exposure point) to get a shot I liked. I think your concert photos are so noisy simply because of the low available light levels.

A few images from a day trip to the Natural Bridge in Virginia.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Let's see your pictures taken by your Dinc 2-imag0115.jpg   Let's see your pictures taken by your Dinc 2-imag0116.jpg   Let's see your pictures taken by your Dinc 2-imag0123.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Giant Bubble Guy View Post
    I took a couple of shots of the Eiffel tower. The first was underexposed. I used the touch to focus (which seems to also set the exposure point) to get a shot I liked. I think your concert photos are so noisy simply because of the low available light levels.
    Thanks for the info.

When I was in Vegas I played with touch to focus a lot because I had just gotten my phone and it really makes a difference

Global Posts
    380 Global Posts
    ROM
    JellyWiz RLS13

Here's a few from around Pensacola (and one from downtown Richmond, VA)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Let's see your pictures taken by your Dinc 2-imag0074.jpg   Let's see your pictures taken by your Dinc 2-imag0075.jpg   Let's see your pictures taken by your Dinc 2-imag0088.jpg   Let's see your pictures taken by your Dinc 2-imag0095.jpg   Let's see your pictures taken by your Dinc 2-imag0105.jpg  

Let's see your pictures taken by your Dinc 2-imag0113.jpg   Let's see your pictures taken by your Dinc 2-imag0067.jpg  

Global Posts
    19 Global Posts

Was in DC last week. Here are a couple shots from the DInc2.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Let's see your pictures taken by your Dinc 2-wh6.jpg   Let's see your pictures taken by your Dinc 2-wm5.jpg  

Global Posts
    97 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RTNDO128 View Post
    I was perfectly still. The pictures don't look blurry, they look more grainy than anything.
    The graininess comes from the high iso level that the camera selects by default for dark situations. Concerts can often be photographed at lower iso levels because there is a lot of light up front. Point your cam at your TV from across the room in the dark (tv works great because it is bright and colorful in the dark, so you get a good contrast) and then press menu on the phone and try the different iso levels to see the difference. The higher it goes the grainier it will be. In low light situations the cam will usually use a higher iso to allow for more detail, but at the cost of some grain to the pics. I have found the dinc2 not to be the best at judging the correct iso speed at night, but I still find the camera to be very good. Better than my Droid X camera by far.

heres a few:

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Video at the beginning taken with the front facing camera, all other video and pictures taken from the back camera at full power

Let's see your pictures taken by your Dinc 2-uploadfromtaptalk1315751023641.jpg

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast