Yay I'm coming home!!!!! or so it feels

sethwardo

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Originally had the Dinc what seems like ages ago. Loved it to death, I spewed praise about it like there was no tomorrow. I even converted some iphone users to it. I LOVED IT. So one day greed took over, see I also had an iphone 4 that was issued to me through work. So I was carrying 2 devices. The iphone was free of charge, no monthly payments or anything. The Dinc was my personal phone and was costing me about 100 bucks. Now I LOVED the Dinc but hey I Also loved an extra 100 bucks in my pocket.Or so I thought. So I went through the torturous process of deciding whether to keep both or drop the dinc and have an extra 100 bucks a month. Greed took over and I dropped the Dinc. Well here we are a year later, and i'm not going to knock the Iphone, but I just missed my droid too much and am coming back. My Incredible 2 comes tomorrow and IM SO EXCITED. Anyway just wanted to share and looking forward to sifting through all the info on this thread and getting to know everyone.

dbdynsty25

May 1, 2010
Visit site
I pretty much did the same thing. We were required to have a motorola based android phone for work so I had to switch from the Inc to a Droid X last summer. I used the X for a while, switched to the Thunderbolt and now I'm back on the Inc2...so happy to be back in the Incredible family. :)

yodatom10

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Originally had the Dinc what seems like ages ago. Loved it to death, I spewed praise about it like there was no tomorrow. I even converted some iphone users to it. I LOVED IT. So one day greed took over, see I also had an iphone 4 that was issued to me through work. So I was carrying 2 devices. The iphone was free of charge, no monthly payments or anything. The Dinc was my personal phone and was costing me about 100 bucks. Now I LOVED the Dinc but hey I Also loved an extra 100 bucks in my pocket.Or so I thought. So I went through the torturous process of deciding whether to keep both or drop the dinc and have an extra 100 bucks a month. Greed took over and I dropped the Dinc. Well here we are a year later, and i'm not going to knock the Iphone, but I just missed my droid too much and am coming back. My Incredible 2 comes tomorrow and IM SO EXCITED. Anyway just wanted to share and looking forward to sifting through all the info on this thread and getting to know everyone.

welcome back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scout13fox