Emailing video

jarhead57

May 7, 2011
Visit site
Each time I try to email a video I get a message that the file is to large to attach. I have tested 5 videos each in different resolutions but get the same message each time and than force closes. Anyone having the same problem or have a solution? Also trying to post on Facebook or bluetooth it to my computer takes eons.

Thanks

yodatom10

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
You have to record at the lowest resolution and for a short periord of time to be able to email it. I are still better off using your computer even if it takes forer

jarhead57

May 7, 2011
Visit site
How big is the file you are trying to send?
Each video in different resolutions were about 3 minutes long. Being new at working with smartphones and just trying to see what I can send I guess the length was way to much. Have to go through the computer. Hope this will help others and thanks for the help.

yodatom10

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Each video in different resolutions were about 3 minutes long. Being new at working with smartphones and just trying to see what I can send I guess the length was way to much. Have to go through the computer. Hope this will help others and thanks for the help.

I would think 30seconds would be the Max 2mins top. Anything longer it won't send

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad