1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default if i root...

I'm a first time Android user and I got my inc2 via wirefly. If I root my phone, will it breach my contract? Thanks.

Global Posts
    228 Global Posts
    ROM
    Virtous Affinity

It will void the warranty on your phone. The phone will still work fine, of course, as long as you root it properly. From there you can load custom roms as they come out and have much more flexibility with it.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk
    "The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music."
    iPhone 3G > BB Storm 1 > Incredible > Incredible 2

ROM
    Rooted Captivate

Default Re: if i root...

Quote Originally Posted by all.in View Post
    I'm a first time Android user and I got my inc2 via wirefly. If I root my phone, will it breach my contract? Thanks.
    Rooting your phone will void your warranty, but most rooting methods can be fully reversed back to stock. So just do your research and you should be fine. Its your phone have fun with it.

Global Posts
    10,397 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOSP, & stock.

If you can't cover a brick, best not to do it. It is like building something to code, get the city involved and code it will have to be, build it and let it fly, fly it may
    Android Addict

Global Posts
    1,597 Global Posts
    ROM
    ICS / Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Johnly View Post
    If you can't cover a brick, best not to do it. It is like building something to code, get the city involved and code it will have to be, build it and let it fly, fly it may
    LMFAO! Android gives you wings!!!!!

There is still no way to Root an updated Dinc2 though correct? I am up to 2.3.3 as of yesterday.