New Inc2 Owner!

Hotweelz

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
Just thought I would say hi to everyone in the Inc2 forum. I'll be getting my new phone on thursday and will be giving up my Fascinate. Which I loved but had a few issues so decided to try something different. I had a great experience with the Fascinate forum and hope to have this same experience with this one. When I get the Inc2 I will probably be popping in here with questions, lol. So looking forward to getting to know everyone.

anon(415574)

Jul 20, 2011
Visit site
New here too. Came from an OG Droid rooted/ROM'd/OC'd that the screen died on.

Went in to get the D3, left with the Inc2 after much head scratching. Couldn't stand the screen on the D3.. it's just terrible. Other option was the Charge, and I couldn't stomach paying twice the $$ for pretty near the same phone but with 4G.. wasn't worth it. (yes I know the differences.. )
Only thing I don't like about the Inc2 is how quiet the speaker on the back is. The alarm almost didn't wake me up this morning it was too quiet!

I was able to stop the auto update to GB 3 times.. Had to power down as it was downloading each time as it doesn't give you the option, and it hasn't asked again since. Wanted to leave the door open to playing with the phone in case the Bionic comes out after my 14 day return is up, or it also has a crappy screen.