Thinking bout getting the dinc2

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
yes...no
it is an amazing phone. browse the threads for all the amazing features.
no you cannot watch netflix. netfilix is only on a small subset of phones unless you try and run the unofficial apk. it may or may not work

RicanMedic78

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Netflix was just made available. And GB was made available a little over a week ago. So the phone was amazing before all of this. Now its just truly exceptional!

LxiMax

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Just got mine today. Was a replacemnet for my Fascinate. Runs incredibly smooth. Browser is a tad bit slower then the Fascinate, plus I hate not having a Task Manager built in. Other then that and GB not being pushed to mine yet it's the bees knees lol.

RicanMedic78

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
its a flash capable browser and it does a pretty darn good job of displaying everything, including video and animations within the web page. Cant really compare speed since I'm coming from a BB Bold. And this browser is miles ahead of anything BB. But you also have the alternatives incase you want to test speed... dolphin, opera mini, fire fox, sky fire... but i'm sure u know this lol

ebernedo86

Sep 16, 2010
Visit site
Just got mine today. Was a replacemnet for my Fascinate. Runs incredibly smooth. Browser is a tad bit slower then the Fascinate, plus I hate not having a Task Manager built in. Other then that and GB not being pushed to mine yet it's the bees knees lol.

I have a charge for that free fascinate replacement,
its pretty much a fascinate with a bigger screen, front face, and 4g but its alright
I still have the option of getting the inc2 after talking to cust serv

would you recommend this route ? (other than the slightly slower browser?)

LxiMax

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
I have a charge for that free fascinate replacement,
its pretty much a fascinate with a bigger screen, front face, and 4g but its alright
I still have the option of getting the inc2 after talking to cust serv

would you recommend this route ? (other than the slightly slower browser?)

Inc 2 also has a front camera. :) I personally would change due to the extra RAM it has ( 768 vs 512 ). Always having almost 400MB of free RAM keeps everything running really really smooth. I don't even plan on rooting at this point in time. It runs so well on Froyo and Gingerbread that I'm just gonna deal with the bloat. Sense is also much more customizable and smooth then TouchWiz IMO. Sure I miss the AMOLED screen but this SLCD is pretty damn good. And I've yet to have below three bars of service. :)

EDIT: As to the browser, after the GB update it runs really well now. No fuss.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital