speakerphone and ringtones low volume

djaquez21

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
Really? The volume levels on my ringer and speaker phone are pretty darn good. Maybe something is wrong with your speaker.

pnicefor

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I am having the same issue. Very low ring as well as speakerphone. It is fine in a quiet environment, but outside in a store or in a car with the radio on, you can hardly hear the ring.

Also, can soneone recommend a bluetooth headset that can amplfy the incoming call volume?

Delenot

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
Same here. Very low

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk
Likewise. i thought maybe it was just me getting used to the new phone, but not only do I frequently miss calls because of a quiet speaker, but the vibrate feature is very lacking. I cam over from a BB Tour 9630 and not only could I hear that thing ringing from out side of my house but the vibrate on it would rumble my oak rolltop desk, and that bugger is heavy!

Brennb#AC

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Likewise. i thought maybe it was just me getting used to the new phone, but not only do I frequently miss calls because of a quiet speaker, but the vibrate feature is very lacking. I cam over from a BB Tour 9630 and not only could I hear that thing ringing from out side of my house but the vibrate on it would rumble my oak rolltop desk, and that bugger is heavy!
I have fine ringtone levels (using custom tone not one built in) but my speakerphone is also very quiet... frustrating when doing video calls.

Astrodroid

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
Yeah the speakerphone has been a known issue since day 1. My ringer seems fine but I really can't do speakerphone calls. With any background noise like an air conditioner or general surrounding people noises, it's just not loud enough.

Delenot

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
The volume on my speaker phone is usable, not loud but usable. however, half the time I hit the button for it the button highlights but the feature does not turn on.

kahil

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
I have a similar problem. sometimes I don't even get a sound for notifications or ringtones...nothing... sometimes all I will get is a popping sound. If I call Verizon, they will do nothing other than try to tell me no one else has had that issue and then they transfer me to Motorola. In the end nothing gets done, and I've only had it for less than a month. Its like they are trying to do everything possible to not fix or replace.

I'd say it is happening about 1 out of 10 times...maybe a little less frequent, but it happens far too often.

poopsiega

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
My speakerphone volume seems ok but when I listen to Slacker or Pandora I can't seem to get the volume loud enough. I use it when I'm in the gym and I can hear the house music over the volume in my headphones.

newstang

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I can not stress how poor the volume is on the phone, to hear it i must put it on speaker, and hold it to my ear!. Then for some reason, no one can hear me , they say i sound like im underwater,
I thought rootiing it with Cyan 7 would help, then paid for all typs of audio boosters.
I constantly miss calls, ( My sight sucks, but my hearing is good :) anyone come up with a fix?
thx

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20