DINC2 scratch resistant battery cover?

gatorboi352

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
I've been wanting to shed my $3 "case" for my DINC2 but I'm worried about how fragile the phone is. How scratch resistant is the phone? I already hate that the camera sticks out more than anything on the back when i go to sit the phone down on a surface, but I used to have a Storm2 and the back (made out of some kind of metal) got so scratched up and i was OCD about it!

Anyone rocking their DINC2 in the buff and care to report? I don't care to hear stories of "invisible cases" and the like, just stories of DINC2s caseless and how they are holding up.

kirksucks

May 26, 2011
Visit site
I've Ben going naked for a couple weeks. I got the soft rubber case bit I hate it. So far so good. As far as I can tell the back is painted aluminum, not solid black plastic so I figure it will chip or scratch eventually.

I need to find a lightweight thin cover that I can get in and out of my pocket easily.

sent from my DInc2 with Tapatalk.

Chris3D

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
Check out the incipio feather case, it's basically a thin (less than 1mm thick) plastic shell that snaps on. It offers decent protection from basic bumps and scratches, and includes a screen protector. You should be able to find them on ebay for about $17 or so. Here's what it looks like:

feather.jpg

Blauman

May 23, 2011
Visit site
I got the Qmadix case for my phone and love it. It comes with the case and a holster if you ever want to use it. The case snaps on and mainly just covers the back and the sides but not the top and the bottom. I use it both in y pocket and the holster, in my pocket it is not any more noticeable than if the phone had no case.

baycruisers

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
Let me plug the Seidio Surface case. $30, plus shipping, but Seidio runs sales that effectively means the product ships for free. I had one on my Droid and now have one on my Dinc2, as does my wife on her Dinc2.

kirksucks

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Check out the incipio feather case, it's basically a thin (less than 1mm thick) plastic shell that snaps on. It offers decent protection from basic bumps and scratches, and includes a screen protector. You should be able to find them on ebay for about $17 or so. Here's what it looks like:

feather.jpg

I had that on my tour. They're thin but crack easy. I used thier lifetime replacement warranty like 5 times. I found a 2 piece one on amazon for 1 cent. It will probably suck but you can't beat the price.

sent from my DInc2 with Tapatalk

mikells43

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
been naked all the way and no complaints, batt door is fine, its a phone not a precious metal. just watch how u place it, and dont drop it and ull be good. if u scratch the batt door there 10-15$ on ebay.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kthompson9705kt