Can't select default launcher

trigun123478

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
I can't seem to set the default launcher on the incredible 2 anymore. Not even sense. No matter what when I press the home key it brings up the menu with all my launchers and I check set to default on any of them and when I press the home key its back to that same menu. I tried stopping sense, and going in to settings applications and clearing defaults and it doesn't work. I even tried this app called homesmack. Launcher switcher force closes on me so I can't use that. It seemed to pop up recently. Any ideas?:confused:

Last edited:

Stelv

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
That's weird. Not sure what is going on. You are not using a task killer right? Is there an option to keep your launcher in memory?

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk

locoman56

May 12, 2010
Visit site
Try going to "settings>applications>running services>all tab>find all your launchers and on each of your launchers scroll down to "launch by default, clear defaults. If that doesn't work then try clearing all your launchers "data" in running services. Other than that the only thing I would say is that you have an app installed that some how won't let you set a default launcher!

trigun123478

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
It was a app I can't tell which one because I started deleting a few apps. I think it was a keyboard skin for smart keyboard.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non