Problem syncing photos to computer

Regulator

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Hi. I have not synced my phone before to my computer, but I would like to now so that I can put pictures from my phone on my computer and music from my computer on my phone. When I plug it in, and put it on 'disk drive,' it says that there is no driver for the android phone. I am still able to import my pictures and video except instead of 900 pictures/ videos, it says that there are 3060 and it is bring over multiples of the pictures and they are in a random order, and not the order I took them. That and I cannot figure out how to get my music onto my phone. If anyone can help me out, I would really appreciate it. Thank you

Vudumedic

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Well you have a few options. First you should make sure you have the HTC drivers for your computer. If you look in the rooting section under root gingerbread there is a link to the drivers. As far as syncing music you can do multiple things. You can create a folder on your SD card labled media and the make a sub folder labled music and drag and drop. If you have a music beta you can choose to download the music to your phone from the beta cloud. You can download and install HTC sync and transfer music that way. Or you can go with one of the third party music players and transfer using it. I use it doubletwist and airsync and really like it. It can also do movie and picture transfer as well.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante