New Market

paa79594

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Am I the only one that hasn't gotten the new market on my Dinc2 or is it something we're all waiting for? Even my brothers OG Dinc has it..

Blauman

May 23, 2011
Visit site
Got fed up waiting for it to push so I just went and downloaded the apk off the net somewhere. Just search for it and drop on your phone.

wabyrd

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Am I the only one that hasn't gotten the new market on my Dinc2 or is it something we're all waiting for? Even my brothers OG Dinc has it..

Nope. My wife got it on her DINC2, but I'm still waiting.

Personally, I like the old version better than the new version anyway. I guess I'm not a big fan of change :)

cinnamin

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
I couldn't wait I downloaded the new market. I did like the old market better. Might as well get the feel of it.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

cinnamin

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
I uninstalled the new market that I downloaded. when the latest update for the phone came out a day later I received the the updated market today.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

BorderGirl

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I currently don't have it but checked for updates and my phone is now downloading something. I like the look of the new market from what I've seen so far.

woojoo83

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
having a strange issue with the new market (3.1.5). when i open it, click menu/settings, then click on "my apps", the market gets stuck on the "Loading..." screen, and does not progress past that (i.e. loading up my apps that i've downloaded). my girlfriend's dinc2 does the same thing.

has anyone else experienced this? how would i "uninstall" 3.1.5 as Cherry_2975 mentioned above in post #15? i've restarted my phone several times. i've gone to clear the cache of the market in my application settings, but it is n/a.

woojoo83

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
well i hate to recant my post so quickly, especially after i waited all weekend in the event it would fix itself somehow, but i just performed another restart of my phone and for some reason, low and behold, the market is working properly (i.e. my apps are listed/included as they should be).

the collective telekinetic power of ac.com's forums must've willed my phone's market to resume operating properly! ;)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz