Usb not recognized

AAG607

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
OK here ismy problem, last night I went to root my phone. When I plugged my phone in my laptop a screen came up on my computer that said "usb not recognized " with some further investigating I discovered an error code 43.

Please note I am NOT ROOTED!!!!

I tried my phone in different usb ports, different computers, and a different cord.

Please help! I really want to root....

Please remember that this is not caused by rooting!

skyboxer

May 11, 2011
Visit site
Did you download the drivers for htc? Using windows?
There is a guide in the rooting forum. It's stickied.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk

Stelv

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
In addition, not sure if this is it but...if you have the drivers installed and it still isn't working you may want to pause or disable your virus scanner temporarily while trying to find the phone.

AAG607

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
I installed the htc driver no luck. Also, my phone connected fine beforenwith anti virus inabled. When I use to plug in my phone that screen would pop up asking if I wanted to charge only, mount as dick drive, and so on. That doesn't come up anymore. :(

Stelv

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
I am not sure what is going on. Maybe try a different cable. Or maybe there is a software error that occured on the phone after the last update. Maybe a factory reset will help.

You don't need drivers with a MAC. Check connect to pc in settings and make sure disk drive is turned on.

Sent from my Incredible 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
livinlavidaloca