"Phone" App problem

amlaw85

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
Whenever I hit the phone "button" at the bottom of the home screen, it doesn't take me to the phone screen itself; instead a little bubble comes up above it that says "phone." I can still call people by going to their contact info and receive incoming calls, etc. I just can't hit the phone button and have it take me to the home screen. I have tried reseting (both through the normal reset option and taking the battery out) and neither have worked. Any thoughts?

bigslam123

May 3, 2010
Visit site
This, unfortunately, is a know problem that has happened to quite a few users, including myself. Sadly the only solution is a factory reset.

Leilan

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
Happened to me... Instead of factory resetting, try downloading a third party dialing app. I now use mydialer lite, which does everything you'd need it to do

bigslam123

May 3, 2010
Visit site
Happened to me... Instead of factory resetting, try downloading a third party dialing app. I now use mydialer lite, which does everything you'd need it to do

That's a good workaround. I guess it just depends if you want the phone to do what its supposed to do or work around your issue.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084