Black Replacement Back

bgl321

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
I am going to get the DINC 2 in red for free with my upgrade. Problem is it is too much red? Does anyone know where I can get a black replacement battery door? I don't want a case or cover just want to replace the red door with black. Thanks.

bbycrts

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
eBay. I got a replacement battery cover for my OG Dinc and when it came it was factory fresh and perfect - at a fraction of the price from VZW.

Reactions: bgl321

bbycrts

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Use this as your search string:

droid incredible 2 battery cover -extended.

The "-extended" will weed out all those extended batteries with the giant bulge cover. I found several for around $9.99 buy it now...

Reactions: bgl321

bgl321

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
I am going to get the DINC 2 in red for free with my upgrade. Problem is it is too much red? Does anyone know where I can get a black replacement battery door? I don't want a case or cover just want to replace the red door with black. Thanks.

Update... I never pulled the trigger on this deal. It was the red :-\

But now with Best Buy offering the black for free I'm again thinking off coming back to Android. I know people say wait for the Nexus or this or that. There is always going to be something bigger and better. The DINC 2 feels really good in my hand and I don't care about 4G (even bigger battery hog). I would have an iPhone and a DINC 2.... not too bad, huh! Just not sure if I like it enough to use my upgrade???