| || |
GPS?? Dinc2 apps vs TomTom
I have an older TomTom and Dinc2. We use the TomTom as a meter (C list# 1,2,3) more than actual turning directions. Lately I have received a bunch of emails from TomTom about new products and "lifetime" updates.
I have loaded a couple apps (my tracks, myatlas, navigation, places) in an attempt to find a substitute driving GPS mapping combo. After reading here, I have avoided VZ-...
Also would like to have a walking version.
These are some of the typical land/sea nag features I'm looking for,, not necessarily most have,, but nice to have.
- GPS info: Latitude, Longitude, COG, SOG, Height, Satellites, HDOP and NMEA-stream
- Waypoint info: CTS, DTG, TTG, VMG, XTE
- Trip info: Total distance, Start, Traveled distance/time, DTG, TTG, ETA
- Log NMEA stream to Storage Card
- Create/Edit Trips and Waypoints
- Voice directions, output
- Totally free
Any suggestions on a base nav app or set that could replace a TomTom??