Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By loucipherr
  • 1 Post By micko
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default DInc2 volume? Make it loud!

There has been a lot of complaints on this forum about the volume on the DInc2 not being loud enough in many sitituations. That is the one and only thing I miss about my Fascinate, the speaker was LOUD and clear.

Well I did a little digging around and found and also heard about it on All About Android and I am really happy with the results. After a little tweaking I was able to get some pretty respectable sound out of the DInc2 speaker. Just a word of warning! Be Careful and don't crank up the setting all the way or you could damage the speaker.

P.S. this app doesn't require root but there are other features that open up if you have rooted it.
    LouieMacGoo
    HTC Droid Incredible 2
    Thanked by:

Default Re: DInc2 volume? Make it loud!

Wow, thanks for the post louie! The one and only complaint I've had about my DInc2 is the speaker volume, but I can confirm that even without rooting, this works fantastic.

-LC
    Louiemacgoo likes this.

Does this come in an app form in the market?.
    Thanks
    Micko
    Louiemacgoo likes this.

ROM
    MIUI 1.11.4.1

The speaker is known to be not that loud. Its not a huge deal to me. My phone is unlocked and the custom kernal i think fixes the sound issue.
    Droid Incredible 2 (S-OFF)
    Android Version 4.2.2
    Evervolv-Conor-3.2.0-Nightly-2013.05.05
    Kernal 3.076-evervolv nightlies
    Oc 1.4mhz
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by micko View Post
    Does this come in an app form in the market?.
    Thanks
    Micko
    Yes, but is costs $1.62. I suggest that you try the free version first to make sure that it does what you expect it to then pay for if you like it!

LouieMacGoo
    HTC Droid Incredible 2