Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default virtuous affinity 1.48 issues?

I have been running virtuous affinity for a few days now....last night i had a problem with the volume on my phone it was way to loud for me....tried to turn it down but didnt work....and this morning i couldnt receive a mms ..... is there a way to fix these issues? has anyone else had these issues as well? or does anyone have any suggestions that would work just as well...love sense 3.5 and the face that virtuous hasnt slapped their name all over it .....

thanks in advance.....

pacinthecage

Default Re: virtuous affinity 1.48 issues?

Poke around the forums at Virtuous and/or XDA there is a fix for the MMS issues by way of loading new APN's. As for the volume we can see if anyone has developed a new/different kernel for the Affinity ROM. I know when I used Unity and Affinity I did have the MMS issue but the volume was fine. I usually find the volume on the Sense based ROMS to be just fine, but always have low volume on the AOSP based ROMS.