Instagram not compatible with brand new Incredible 2?

Ragnarok Rising

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
I just got a replacement for a broken Incredible 2, and when I got to download Instagram from the Google Play store, it gives the error "device is not compatible with this item". It worked before, and the phone doesn't show any available updates when I check for that. Any ideas?

areoinn

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
I have the same inc2 that I've had for a year . My Instagram disappeared one day, weht to redownload it and got the same message as you. Don't know what is going on.

djaquez21

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
I have the same inc2 that I've had for a year . My Instagram disappeared one day, weht to redownload it and got the same message as you. Don't know what is going on.

Was it ever uninstalled? Or can you find it under Settings > Applications. If it's there try clearing data. If it's not, I don't know, as Instagram works fine on my phone..

jlisacek

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site
Hey,
I just tried installing it again and it worked. Make sure the old app isn't in your apps list. If it is, go and delete it (settings - apps - manage apps). Then go to the Play Store and install it again. This worked for me. Good luck!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20