1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Exclamation Problem with Facebook Location Services on my Incredible 2 - HELP

I'm having a problem with the Facebook app for my Droid Incredible 2. When I go to update my status, and im typing in my new update, it shows my location in the lower right hand corner of the edit field, shown here:

And then, after I submit/post my new status, it removes my location and just says my status and only showing "Just now", and not "Just now near Orrville, OH", as shown below:

Am I the only one experiencing this?!? All my location services are turned on under settings. I have the latest version of Facebook. And I just uploaded a picture to my Facebook an hour ago and it added the location to my photo update, but not to my status updates.

Global Posts
    186 Global Posts

Default Re: Problem with Facebook Location Services on my Incredible 2 -

The latest FB update has been buggy, to put it mildly. I experience at least one crash a day. I'm guessing the issues you're experiencing are related to the bugs in the update

ROM
    One XXX RLS 6.0.2

It's not just you, my facebook app does that as well.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Okay, I was kinda wondering if I was the only one who had that location problem. I emailed Facebook last week and still haven't gotten a reply regarding the issue. You'd think with one of the worlds most profiting company would at least have a good customer support team, let alone dev's.

Sent from my HTC Droid Incredible 2 using Tapatalk