Junk Apps Downloading

kvadkr

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
My phone downloads apps without me asking it to do so. They are usually junk. Is there a way to stop it from doing this? Thanks.

cotylee1991

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
What apps is it downloading? If its the Blockbuster app, NFL Mobile, Verizon Tones & Video, those cannot be removed unfortunately, beings they are the preinstalled stock applications.

Sent from my HTC Droid Incredible 2 using Tapatalk

Saiyajin

May 12, 2010
Visit site
My phone downloads apps without me asking it to do so. They are usually junk. Is there a way to stop it from doing this? Thanks.

You probably downloaded an app that has airpush or something like it built in. Do a Google search on airpush and see what apps in Google Play you can install to identify the app with airpush already on your phone. Once it's found you can uninstall it.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk 2

kvadkr

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
Airpush Detector found Google Calendar, but gave me no idea of what to do about it. I use Google Calendar all the time and don't want to uninstall it.

The apps it is downloading include apps store (not Google Play), alarm clock and free spin. I delete them and the next day others have appeared, not the same ones. Pretty annoying but easy to deal with. Just wish I could stop it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thambu63