- 1 Posts
I don't really know how to explain it, but. My camera stopped working on my incredible 2, I tried to factory reset it didn't work. My mom has the same phone so I switched everything and when I turned them on, the camera wasn't working on her phone with my stuff in it. But my phone with hers in it was working. Why won't the camera work?
- 10-01-2012, 01:30 AM #2
Re: camera issues
I don't know if this is related but since you brought it up I've been having camera problems too.
I use ics camera app as my default camera. And Quickpic for my gallery. Many times when I want to take a quick photo i press the camera icon and it opens the accept /discard screen from instagram with the last pic I uploaded to instagram. And sometimes it force closes and I can't use any cameras from any app. Its very frustrating. I have to restart my phone.
Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2
- 10-11-2012, 12:02 PM #3
- By Dperks17 in forum HTC Droid Eris Rooting, ROMs, and HackingReplies: 2Last Post: 09-09-2010, 09:35 PM
- By fivegear in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 17Last Post: 08-05-2010, 09:12 PM
- By thp2478 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 5Last Post: 07-19-2010, 08:39 AM
- By tmac4life#CB in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 06-27-2010, 06:16 PM
- By slikone27 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 20Last Post: 11-26-2009, 08:01 AM