Another S-Off Question
I bought a new phone, and because I travel a lot overseas, my plan is root and unlock the Inc2 and use it when I travel. I got the phone unlocked and a friend had just rooted his phone, not a Inc 2, and offered to root mine. He was successful and rooted it, but wasn't aware of the S-On/Off. So here is what I have:
Rooted with ClockworkMod Recovery: 18.104.22.168
Superuser and RomManger installed
I would like to try other ROMs, but cannot because of S-On. I have done some searching on the net and understand I can not use Revolutionary because my HBoot is 0.98, need to downgrade to 0.97. I found a thread that said to use the tacoroot method to downgrade to 0.97 but I couldn't get it to work.
So at this point, what is the best way to get S-Off ?
- 01-09-2013, 01:41 AM #2
- 10 Posts
- ICS 4.0.3 + HTC Sense 3.6
Re: Another S-Off Question
Check out the juopunutbear s-off for all the devices having the latest H-Boot version..Worked for me..Now my phone has an officially Unlocked bootloader from HTCdev and S-OFF from Jjuopunutbear...I have installed the Cyanogenmod 9 Pyramid ROM...On my HTC Sensation XE!!
- By zdsa1021 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 8Last Post: 06-10-2010, 10:15 PM
- By shooter1701 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 1Last Post: 05-17-2010, 01:24 AM
- By Kylazin in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 5Last Post: 05-09-2010, 10:03 AM
- By ScubaNitrox in forum Google Nexus One Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 05-07-2010, 04:22 PM
- By Charmed Juan in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 2Last Post: 01-13-2010, 02:11 PM