I am have Dinc2 from Verizon. In the last week, it has stopped charging normally. Even when it is plugged into AC power it thinks it is plugged into USB power (this can be confirmed from the about phone menu). Also, the charge port is very, very fiddily (which I understand is an issue with this phone). The phone is well over 1 year old. So, I have two questions:
1. Why is it only registering USB power?
2. Anybody know of a decent price on batteries and an external charger for them? This way we could constantly be charging batteries and have one is reserve for when one dies. Thanks.
- 02-20-2013, 11:31 PM #2
- 13 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: Charging issue
My wife's Dinc2 stopped charging because of the loose usb port issue. We ended up buying the wireless charging pad and phone back. She's not tech savvy and I didn't want her worrying about swapping batteries. Not sure if you're considering that.
Sent from my ADR6350 using Android Central Forums
- 02-27-2013, 01:00 AM #3
- By Chondog in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 4Last Post: 09-08-2010, 02:00 PM
- By captainsplat in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2010, 09:34 PM
- By as4life in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 06-06-2010, 12:37 AM
- By Fazulka in forum HTC HeroReplies: 2Last Post: 05-16-2010, 09:41 PM
- By johnolesen in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 2Last Post: 05-15-2010, 11:15 AM