Should I root before allowing the latest os update
So far I have deferred the new Verizon update to my dinc 2. Will it matter whether I am rooted before the update as to restoring root or are they just killing the possibility with this little update? Sorry if this is in the wrong, but I can't move it
to roots, hacks etc.
Last edited by ticktekk; 02-26-2013 at 12:19 PM.
- 02-26-2013, 11:59 PM #2
- By mawil1013 in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 2Last Post: 12-16-2012, 09:03 PM
- By 1812dave in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 3Last Post: 12-03-2012, 09:22 AM
- By DisplacedMic in forum HTC EVO 4G LTE Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 10-19-2012, 08:03 AM
- By anbu509 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 01-10-2011, 04:28 PM
- By Hitch_Itch in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 15Last Post: 11-17-2010, 06:05 AM