- 12 Posts
Inc2 won't connect to another phone's wifi tether
I'm trying to connect my (stock, unrooted) Droid Incredible 2 phone to Wifi Tether installed on a rooted LG Optimus Elite. The Inc2 is not seeing the SSID at all. My Asus Transformer tablet connects without a problem and is able to use the internet. Any ideas for settings I should try to get the Inc2 to connect? It has connected to another phone using some tethering app (not sure which one) recently.
- By bailcam in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 8Last Post: 10-20-2013, 12:30 PM
- By NicoleW in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 09-08-2013, 12:34 AM
- By AvantGuard in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 12-03-2011, 01:20 AM
- By jasonage in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 22Last Post: 08-13-2011, 06:44 PM
- By brian1972ca in forum Verizon Droid ChargeReplies: 0Last Post: 05-21-2011, 10:08 AM