Who still has one?

dobermans rule

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I wanted to get a general idea of how many people still have one. The forums seem kinda dead so I just wanted to know...

Sent from my Droid Incredible 2 using Android Central Forums

timber6

Dec 20, 2009
Visit site
I wanted to get a general idea of how many people still have one. The forums seem kinda dead so I just wanted to know...
I still do! But the countdown is on to upgrade in April! I'm torn between the DNA & RAZR Maxx HD... Doing my research now, but my incredible 2 is still kicking!

jtruchon

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
I still have mine, but don't use it as my main, daily phone. I got a RAZR Maxx HD in November and had my DINC 2 unlocked to use when I travel.

JohnT

lmloiselle517

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Still use mine daily..... although would like to root and be rid of all the bloatware.......I'd much prefer someone that knows wtf they are doing take care of the root. Any volunteers in SE MI?? ;)

kirksucks

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Htclinkifydispatcher getting on my last nerve. Upgrade is next week but im not impressed with the selection on Verizon.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

ZachA

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
Htclinkifydispatcher getting on my last nerve. Upgrade is next week but im not impressed with the selection on Verizon.

I agree the selection of phones on Verizon is not that good. I would say get the Note 2 or wait for the S4.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

dobermans rule

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site

Same here about the selection. I am really disappointed about that. :(:confused:

timber6

Dec 20, 2009
Visit site
How do you like the Maxx HD? I'm thinking between that phone or the DNA to use for my upgrade in April. I also feel like some others on here that there's nothing out that jumps at me to rush and use my upgrade right away.

gatorboi352

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
My upgrade came up at the start of March. Immediately ordered the Incredible 4G for 1 cent via Amazon Wireless. What a mistake. The phone and screen is slightly slimmer than on the DINC2 (which ends up throwing it all off for me from a hardware stand point) it has shiny plastic material all over it that already has 3 scratches on it 5 days in (by comparison my DINC2 still looks the same as it did day one with no case or screen protector)! ICS is as slow on the DINC4G as Gingerbread is on the DINC2. I was NOT impressed by the 4G. So that is back in the mail and I'll be instead upgrading to the DNA.

dobermans rule

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
My upgrade came up at the start of March. Immediately ordered the Incredible 4G for 1 cent via Amazon Wireless. What a mistake. The phone and screen is slightly slimmer than on the DINC2 (which ends up throwing it all off for me from a hardware stand point) it has shiny plastic material all over it that already has 3 scratches on it 5 days in (by comparison my DINC2 still looks the same as it did day one with no case or screen protector)! ICS is as slow on the DINC4G as Gingerbread is on the DINC2. I was NOT impressed by the 4G. So that is back in the mail and I'll be instead upgrading to the DNA.

So your Droid Incredible 2 didnt have any paint come of around the camera or screen or anywhere else?

deano131

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
Still have one. Unlocked and rooted. Off contract in May. Great phone. Thought about buying a new phone to keep my unlimited data. After 12 years Verizon is just to expensive. So I bought a phone but not a Verizon phone. Loving the freedom of my Nexus 4. If an unlocked Inc 2 would run something better than 2G on a GSM network I would keep it. I have tried my Inc 2 on ST Tmo 2G is all you can get. Look for a perfect 10 Inc 2 coming to eBay in May.

Keysopen

May 14, 2010
Visit site
I have 3. One for me, my wife and my son. Still a great phone for what we use it for. Battery life is great without 4g. Don't miss ICS because I don't know anything else but what I got. Plus, if I upgrade I loose my unlimited data with Verizon. Holding on to that as long as they'll let me. Thought of rooting, but I decided that the upgrade wasn't that important to me. I'm enjoying a high-quality phone that does all the work I ask it to. Thanks for asking. Was certainly an upgrade from my Moto Droid!

ViperGeek

May 2, 2011
Visit site
My DInc2 is still my daily driver. It's unlocked, rooted, OC'ed, and running CM10. There's no big reason to retire it -- that is, unless the GS4 catches my fancy.

- Dave

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol